Thursday, August 12, 2010

Landy's First Tooth

Earlier this month I took Landy in for her 4 month check up and she is growing too fast!! She is in the 75% for her weight and 95% for her height. Our doctor looked at her when he first came in and said WOW that's a big boy he's really solid. I laughed and told him she's a girl. He felt so bad. I really thought since she was born early she would be a small baby but, she isn't having any problem catching up. The doctor said she had a very strong neck and she could see perfect. She did really well with her shots. Then sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning her first tooth broke. I didn't really even know she was cutting teeth until a few days before. She has been a really happy baby and sleeping good at night. She has been a little cranky here and there but nothing that bad. I really hope the rest of her teeth are that easy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! A tooth already?? That's crazy! That's hilarious the doctor thought she was a boy. Noah's been mistaken for a girl so many times because we let his curls grow. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete