Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have finally found a minute to update my blog, YAY! We are having so much fun I find it hard to take the time to update the blog. Our little ones are growing so fast and learning so many things. Landy is sitting up, saying mama and dadda, she has started scooting and adores Dirk. She loves sitting on the floor and playing with him (he's playing with his toys, but I thinks she thinks he's playing with her). She loves to eat and we can't eat anything in front of her without her having a big fit. She has been teething so she a little fussy lately but nothing to bad. She has got 3 teeth on the bottom and one eye tooth and a front tooth that finally broke yesterday. I think she is looks a lot like her dad.
Dirk is in preschool and loves it!! He asks everyday when he wakes up if it a preschool day or a stay at home day. He is learning so much and has made lots of new friends. He loves letters and the sound they make. He sounds out everything you say and asks how to spell it. He will put random letters together and ask what did I spell. He loves coloring and painting. I have been trying to write down all the funny things he says because I know I will forget them. When we had the Blizzard a few weeks ago, he waited all day and kept looking out the window. I thought he was excited for the snow and when it finally hit us he asked "Where is the big lizard, I don't see it?" I laughed to hard. He is really excited for Christmas and he told Luke last week that he works to much and need to tell his boss he had to say home and put Christmas lights on the house. Then a few nights ago he told Luke that Santa wouldn't be able to find our house without the lights and we need to put them up. So we finally got the lights on the house last night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Landy's getting! She's already talking?? Holy cow! I love that last picture of Dirk! So adorable! What a cutie! What a darling family!

    ReplyDelete