Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I decide to finish up some sewing projects I had laying around during nap time today. I had to share a few of them... This is a dress I made for my cute little niece.
This is Dirk's new little toy. I was in a hurry to finish it and will have to go back and fix it later. No it's not a purse, it's a man bag...
That folds out to this. You can't really see in the picture but it has a pocket with a zipper to put a few of his cars. I'm gonna have to still fix the road but it will do for now. I think it looks good for no pattern.
I had to take a picture of these cute little toes. I just love these little feet.
We are going on vacation soon and little lady needed a little hat to keep the sun off her head. I found this pattern a long time ago and was scared to try it. It's old t-shirt that I cut up. It looks better in real life then in this picture I'm thinking of making another one.
for some reason everytime I post everything gets all smooshed so hopefully you can understande this post.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything!! You really need to teach me. I love love love the hat! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome you crafty woman!! We need to take crafts to Bear Lake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling you, crafty miss! You need to start selling on Etsy! That little car bag is such a cute idea and sooooo fun and adorable!! Do it! You should do it.

    ReplyDelete